It was an evening of surprises, honour and inspiration! Our first Rising Phoenix Woman’s Award presentation was held last night to recognize the top three outstanding women in our Ottawa West community who have overcome adversity, a life challenge(s) or situation by rising from the ashes and soaring to new heights, joyful, vibrant and empowered!
Their journeys were not easy, but from a challenging time, they made a choice to move forward with their lives, to make changes, to inspire positivity and to live a fuller and more vibrant life. Bravo!
Congratulations go out to :
- Shelley-Anne Steinburg – Winner
- Jenny Currie-Roy, 2nd place
- Barbara Munshaw, 3rd place
Thank you to our incredible judges who had a challenging task to select the winners!
Thank you once again to our many amazing contributors for making the award packages filled with pampering, entertaining and caring gifts!
- The FeminineXperience
- Balance Chiropractic,
- Swords Hockey,
- Thirty One , Emma Kinnaird
- Fantasia , Dana Williams
- JenFit, Jennifer Sheehan
- Karen Parker, RMT (613.816.0835)
- Delightful Designs by Danielle, Danielle Lord
- Arbonne Jennifer Cameron
- Scentsy , Jennifer Buckland
- Avon , Lisa Buder
- Moxie’s Grill & Bar
- Spa Olivia, Connie Bartolomucci-Holm
- Gigi’s Salon, (Jess), 613-227-4235,2590
- Younique Mascara, Kristy English,
- It Works! , Suzanne Stresman
- Jamberry, Melodie Rhude
- Kungfu Bistro
- Canadian Tire Gas+
- Off West Boutique, Kristy English
We look forward to next year’s award ceremony that will be opened to the whole of Ottawa.